While tax is a reality of business and should be factored into your expenses, it’s important that you’re aware of and claiming all your entitlements.
Simple—you shouldn’t have to pay more tax than is appropriate!
This is especially so when there are entitlements available to you that enable you to legally reduce your tax liability.
At C3MG Consulting, we can ensure you are making the most of the small business tax deductions.
In general, you are usually entitled to claim deductions for expenses related to carrying on your business and earning an income.
Crucially, these expenses must not have been for private use.
Only expenses or the portion of expenses relevant for business use can be considered, and you need to be able to substantiate such use as well.
Some of the key deductions we can help with include:
- Temporary full expensing—this may enable you to claim all or a portion of the cost of a business asset in the first year of its use or installation.
- Motor vehicles—you may be able to claim the costs or a portion of the costs of vehicles used in running your business. This can include: fuel and oil, maintenance, loan interest, lease payments, insurance premiums, registration and depreciation.
- Business premise operating expenses.
- Wages and superannuation.
- Business losses—depending on a range of factors, you may be able to claim a deduction for present losses in an upcoming year, or offset losses in the same year in which they were incurred.
So, start claiming your entitlements and reduce your tax. Schedule an appointment with C3MG Consulting to discover how we can partner with you to take your business to the next level.